We work hard, play hard, and take lots of pride in our growing footprint in the cider world.
The Sales Manager…
- Is someone with a competitive spirit with an assertive and confident personality
- Has excellent communication skills and relationship management
- Must have a clean driving record: you are responsible for your own transportation. You should have documentation that you are legally able to drive and maintain documentation for automotive liability coverage
- Has strong work ethic, demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ensuring accounts’ needs are being met, and communicating those needs to Distributor and Production Team
- Ensuring proper and timely follow through on new leads and customer requests
- Ensuring that accounts are satisfied in terms of quality and efficiency
- Communicating expectations between accounts/distributor/production team
- Keeping track of accounts and territoritory reach
- Communicating tap handle needs to Manufacturer
- Communicating promotional needs to marketing, manufacturer, distributor, etc..
- Wearing Duluth Cider gear whenever visiting Accounts
- Learning about Duluth Cider and being able to guide our customers through a tasting of our product
- Analyzing market for the territory and establishing a list of all accounts. Using this list, creating a strategy for key accounts and secondary accounts.
- Establishing sales goals to significantly grow accounts
- Conducting weekly sales analysis to identify business development opportunities
- Maintaining customer call frequency to grow relationships and sales
- Follow up activities to ensure shelves are restocked, displays are established, rotate product, plan promotion activities and address customer needs to grow business for distributed packaged product.
- Coordinating pairing events with restaurant and bar accounts that will feature Duluth Cider.
- Engaging with our consumers at promotional events and educating on Duluth Cider products
- Attending events and acting as brand ambassador for Duluth Cider
- Taking orders and communicating account needs with Distributor
- Communicating with Distributor to track sales
- Working with marketing department to implement marketing campaigns that target distribution
- Performing similar job-related functions as assigned
- Tracking and documenting sales for Duluth Cider over time
- Determining appropriate amount of promotional merch and gear to give to accounts
- Attending regular meetings with Production Team, Owners, and Distributor
- Working with Production Team and Distributors to establish seasonal and special release calendars
- Managing Purchase Orders and communicating scheduling needs with Production Team
- Various jobs dependent upon Production Needs
- Sales Manager job compensation will be commensurate upon experience, and will include a flat rate on commissions per new account brought in and annual bonuses.
- The IRS Standard Mileage Rate of $0.56 per mile will be given for travel
- 40 hours of PTO will be given at the start of each year